You can review webinars, for your own continuing education.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the cost to register for a Horsemen U account? Horsemen U is available FREE OF CHARGE to all licensed trainers and assistant trainers.
- How do I register? Go to the website, HorsemenU.com, click on “Login” in the top right corner (if you are using a mobile device, click on “Menu” and then “Login”), then click on “Create an Account” at the bottom of the Login box. Fill out the online form and click “Register.” Once you have registered, you will receive an “Account Activation” email to the email address you provided. Click on the link in that email, and you are ready to go. YOU MUST CLICK ON THE LINK IN THE ACTIVATION EMAIL TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION.
- Where can I find a list of CE courses available at Horsemen U? The courses available are listed on the Horsemen U home page, HorsemenU.com. Each includes a brief description and the length of the webinar.
- How do I take a Horsemen U course? You must be registered to take the courses provided by Horsemen U. After you have logged in, you can click on “Details” under the description of any course that interests you. If you’d like to take that course, click on “Webinar” and you are ready to start the course. The courses you choose will be added to “Courses You Own.”
- Do I have to complete the course in one sitting? You can watch the recording of the course all at once, or watch any portion and come back to complete it at your convenience.
- How do I get a Certificate of Completion for a Horsemen U course? Once you have watched the ENTIRE recording of the webinar, you must then take a short quiz to earn your Certificate of Completion. The link to the quiz is found to the right of the webinar window, and also on the same page as the link to the webinar. You must answer get ALL questions correctly, but you can take the quiz as often as necessary until you get all correct answers. You can review the recording if necessary to find the correct answers.
- Where do I find the Certificates that I have earned? Click on “My Account” at the top right (if you are using a mobile device, click on “Menu,” then “My Account”) and then click on “My Certificates.”
- Can I take Horsemen U courses more than once? You can view the Horsemen U webinars as often as you want, but you can only earn one Certificate of Completion per course.
- What is the best way to complete CE courses on Horsemen U? Webinars can be viewed and quizzes completed on your computer, tablet or smart phone, but we recommend using a desktop computer for optimal viewing experience.